Getting the last laugh

I no longer have season tickets but the redneck in me is pleased.

But Tuesday, Dolly Parton's baby won the most prestigious award in the theme park industry, and Parton headed to Orlando, Florida, to accept the 2010 Applause Award in person.

"We are so honored to win this award," Parton said at the ceremony. "Our success over the last 25 years is because of the great team at Dollywood that I lovingly call my other family! All those folks back home cooking, cleaning, entertaining and landscaping –- I am proud of every one of them."

The Pigeon Ford, Tennessee, theme park features more than 40 rides and attractions that focus on country, bluegrass and other musical inspirations. The park is located on 150 acres near the Great Smokey Mountains.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completion