ACHE Annual Conference and Meeting
Collaboration and Partnership: Our Keys to the Future
November 12-14, 2012
Your submission is requested!
In 2012, ACHE asks you to explore the many ways in which we are working with other agencies, institutions, corporations, academic departments, or other entities to enhance our performance and strengthen our respective positions. It is becoming increasingly evident that collaborating with a wide range of previously untapped partners is on the rise. Our commitment to serving our respective constituencies demands a new way of meeting their requirements for more efficient training programs and more effective learning activities. The diminution of appropriated funds for public institutions, the increasing pressure for us to become fully self-sustaining units, and the continuing state of the economy compel us to consider two very important questions: how do we strengthen our individual programs, and how do we ensure our continuing relevance within the higher education community?
The Program Committee for the 2012 ACHE Annual Conference and Meeting invites members and friends of the Association to submit proposals for interactive sessions to be presented at the Sheraton Capitol Hotel in Austin, TX, November 12-14, 2012. In keeping with the pragmatic spirit of our group, we suggest that those submitting proposals might address (but are not limited to) such topics as:
- Theory and praxis
- Successful, sustainable collaborations/partnerships
- Overcoming barriers to successful partnerships and/or collaborations
- Best business practices in working with other agencies, associations institutions, organizations, or other partners
- Best relational practices in working with other agencies, associations institutions, organizations, or other partners
- Impact of technology
- Prospecting for potential partners
How to submit