Save the date for the 2011 TCU Wine Tour
Join TCU Extended Education for the 8th annual wine tour and explore Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Known for its extraordinary pinot noirs, this lush valley also produces wonderful pinot gris, chardonnay and other varietals. This tour will take you to wineries for private tours and tastings, unique dining experiences, and amazing accommodations at The Allison Inn & Spa. Your tour includes:
• Pre-tour lodging at The Embassy Suites Portland Airport on October 7Tour Fees:
• 3 days of winery tours and tastings. Wineries include: Stoller, Domaine Drouhin, Anam Cara, Raptor Ridge, Ponzi, Domaine Serene, Torri Mor, Lange, Anne Amie and Soter
• 3-night accommodations at The Allison Inn & Spa
• Breakfasts at The Allison
• Lunches at select wineries
• Authentic northwestern Salmon Bake at Stoller Vineyards
• Dinner at The Painted Lady Restaurant (numerous wine and dining awards)
• Winery reception and dinner at The Allison
• Optional visit to Red Ridge Herb Farm
• Optional spa experiences at The Allison Inn & Spa (fee-based)
• Charter transportation throughout the tour
Per person double occupancy: $2,120.00 (registrations must be made together)
Single occupancy supplement: $520.00
Airfare not included
Registration will open Monday, April 4 at 9:00am
New in 2011: Only online or phone registrations will be accepted. No walk-in registrations accepted due to limited staff availability and logistics.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 required for each registration. Trip balances due Friday, July 1, 2011. Registrations will be accepted in the order they are received. This trip tends to sell out quickly. This trip is not eligible for standard Extended Education discounts.
Online Registration Information
*You must create an online account for each individual to be registered. It is recommended that if you need to create an account, do so prior to April 4th. Go to My Account on the website to create your account.
* You must use a credit card and can register up to four individuals for the Wine Tour. You must have their online account information (ID # or email address) to do so.
Call 817-257-7132. You must use a credit card and can register up to four individuals.
TCU recommends that you do not make flight arrangements until after July 1 when trip balances are due and the trip is confirmed. Please fly in and out of Portland International Airport. Return flights on Tuesday, October 11 should not be scheduled prior to 12pm.