Continuing education job openings

Colleges and universities are hiring continuing educators.  Here are some current job postings from the Chronicle of Higher Education and HigherEdJobs.com.
CSU San Marcos:  Associate Dean, Extended Learning    
Grambling State University: Dean of the College of Professional Studies

D'Youville College: Director, Professional Development Center

Delaware County Community College: Dean, Branch Campus Operations

Kent State University: Associate Dean, Regional Campus

Comments

Anonymous said…
It’s very nice to know that new jobs are available in colleges and universities. However, I can’t see myself as an educator. I just don’t think that I could work with students and teach them something. Fortunately, there are people who like science and education and for whom it can be very interesting. I think all the job seekers must pay attention to these jobs and find military resume writers online to order quality and professional resume to get hired.
Peter Quigley said…
Thank you for this link! This chegg service seems to me very good. And note cards it is a great idea. It is very effective! You know, I found a useful writing service for some students PaidPaper. You may check it.

Popular posts from this blog

Completion