A continuing educator walks by a bar

I hope you've enjoyed the walks into a bar series.  Of course, there are many of these jokes and many of them were either too off-color or otherwise inappropriate for the format.  So to end it, I'm going to just list the punchlines of some of the jokes I didn't use.  You can either extrapolate the joke from the punchline (shades of the Millers Analogy Test) or google the punchline.  I've numbered them so at next year's conference in Austin, we can just yell the numbers out!
  1. I'm sorry, we don't serve food here.
  2. I can't believe that the ferret sold the place.
  3. They gave me a CHIHUAHUA?!!
  4. Go home, Dad, you're drunk.
  5. So I came into this bar trying to work up the courage to end my life, and you show up and drink the damn poison!
  6. No, I'm a frayed knot.
  7. At these prices, no wonder.
  8. Because he's my newt.
  9. Eats shoots and leaves.
  10. We don't serve your type in here.
  11. Give me a beer, and I'll have a lawyer for my alligator.
  12. Did you really think I asked for a ten inch pianist?
  13. Rustling.
  14. Spit it out!
  15. When she starts looking good, I know it's time to go home.
  16. Now where's that woman with the sore tooth?
  17. It's your turn in the barrel.
  18. It's driving me nuts.
  19. Why the big pause?
  20. Gee Superman, you're really mean when you're drunk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completion