The Adult Higher Education Alliance 2016 Conference
Call for Proposals
Current Explorations of the Adult Learner: Implications for Mentoring and More!
March 10-11, 2016
* * * * * Proposal submission deadline: September 15, 2015 * * * * *
The call for presentations for the AHEA 2016 Conference welcomes the following topics:
- Current adult learner characteristics
- Barriers to participation
- Success factors
- Advising adult learners
- Support networks for adult learners
- Formal advising and mentoring structures in higher education degree programs
- Mentoring adult learners
- Formal and informal mentoring relationships
Click to learn more.