Just honorable mention?

After all, I'm getting a fortune from that Nigerian Prince. That should be good for more than honorable mention. Got this email a few days ago.  
Good morning. 
We're writing to let you know that you received Honorable Mention in yesterday's article titled "Who's Who in Academia" by Joseph Bozanek. 
The article will remain available at www.newsdigest.co for the next few hours and is also available to download in PDF format. 
Wishing you the best of continued success, 
David Chapman, Ph.D.
Editor, News Digest International
www.newsdigest.co 

Comments

John said…
Excellent article.The author clearly describe all the parts of the article with good language and information.I will share this article for my friends and the colleagues.Waiting for new stuff.I refer some best essay service for improving my writing skills and it is helpful my writing.
Edna vail said…
This is my first-time visit here. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I surmise I am not just one having all the pleasure right here! Custom Essay Writing Service
Jay Bond said…
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. college essay writing tips

Popular posts from this blog

Completion