Monday, October 13, 2014

Book your room today!

Join your fellow continuing educators at the 46th Annual Tennessee Alliance for Continuing Higher Education Annual Conference in Chattanooga from November 12-14.  With sessions on topics such as embedding continuing education training into credit courses, marketing your off-campus site, and an update on Tennessee Promise—to only name a few—there is sure to be information that will help you improve your job performance.  The conference brochure including a link to registration is available here.  And if you’re ready to register, go to ETSU’s Professional Development registration site, click on Academic Conferences, and then on TACHE Conference.  The cost is $185 for members and $205 for non-members.


Held at the fabulous Chattanoogan, the hotel is convenient to all the exciting things Chattanooga has to offer! Contact the hotel at the above link or call 1-800-619-0018 to make reservations.  Be sure to mention the TACHE group (#486565).

The conference rate of $119 is only available until October 13, so you need to act today!

9 comments:

Most Dance said...

I want to share my happiness. This year I have made the first step as I was accepted to college and I hope to get my teaching degree afterwards. I have just finished my admission essay paper writing but I started thinking about my future job. Now I have got another reason why I like it. It instigates you for life-learning and it means that there are no boundaries and you will constantly grow and learn something new. Probably, people, who have great experience, are not so enthusiastic about it but, I know that lots of them will use this opportunity.

Unknown said...

Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.
pacman
happy wheels
my little pony games
unblocked games
unblockedgames
unblocked games for kids
hulk games
mickey mouse games
rollercoaster creator
super adventure pals
madness project nexus hacked
my little pony puzzle
my little pony halloween

Unknown said...


Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet..!!
return man 2 game , return man 2 , return man ,

Unknown said...

I think what you say on here is the best thing. Looking forward for our lives become increasingly more beautiful
subway surfers game ,subway surfer , subway surfers ,

Unknown said...

Just remember your stab at this business, should you decide to end it, is not a failure but a training ground. You will take with you what has worked and learned from what has not in order to make the next business idea a success!
baixar whatsapp, baixar whatsapp gratis, whatsapp baixar,

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful post. Keep up the good work.
Friv | Yepi | Troll Face | Friv1000 | Slitherio

ngocanh said...

Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive.
facebook entrar l entrar facebook l entrar no facebook l entrar facebook direto l entrar facebook agora

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable.
Friv

y8games said...


Thanks to information shared by the author. hope the author has many more interesting articles
Y8 Games
Friv 1000
Friv 4

Infographic Friday

[Source: Today I Found Out ]